Friday, December 3, 2010

"...you step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to!"

Well, here I am doing what I swore I'd never do. Writing a blog. It's going to be terrible. But perhaps no one will read it anyway, which would be advisable.


However, I am about to go away for a very long time (a month is a long time for me, okay?!), and I wanted to be able to share my adventures with you. I suppose "you" would be any blokes who decided to disregard the above disclaimer, which would make you very lovely friends indeed. :P


I am leaving in 22 days for Europe. Stuttgart, London, then Paris. I hope you will be diverted by my ramblings to come!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea Frodo, I mean Christy! Looking forward to keeping up with your travels here. I hope you find lots of treasures and meet lots of great people and avoid all orcs.

    ReplyDelete